With consistency and a patient approach to our motto, "The textile industry has a future – also in Germany", SETEX GmbH has spun a highly successful tale in the course of their 25-year history. There are some significant points in this story, which have influenced us a great deal, bringing us to where we are today. Here is an overview of some of the most important:
- 1990 Foundation of the SETEX-Textile Production by the current Managing Directors, Konrad Schröer und Markus Enk.
- 1996 Acquisition of the company R. ten Hompel in Bocholt
- 1998 SETEX rebuild, including preparation, weaving mills, warehouses and offices. The Clartex sales subsidiary in France is founded, with warehouses in Paris and Lyon.
- 2002SETEX takes overs the dutch weaving mill Wisselink
- 2005 Founding and rebuild of in-house assembly plant in Lubawka (Poland).
- 2006 Takeover of the weaving mill Günther Meckelholt.
- 2007Acquisition of the french textile company Tissage Du Moulin
- 2011 Takeover of the spinning and weaving division of Kettelhack in Rheine, as well as the workwear producer Gebr. Rensing in Bocholt.
- 2012 Acquisition of the companies Schilgen (technical fabrics) in Emsdetten and Anton Cramer (fashion fabrics) in Greven.
- 2014 Takeover of the two finishing companies Rössing and Grenzland Färberei in Bocholt, Germany